Emma DiGiovine is a well-known personality who is mainly known as a political talking head and news anchor from New Jersey. She has also worked in the past for CBS, MSNBC and CNBC. Currently, Emma DiGiovine works for FOX News Network, where she serves as a co-anchor on The Greg Gutfeld Show. We will tell you everything you want to know about her. Including her marital status, husband, net worth and other interesting facts.
Emma DiGiovine’s Background
She was born Emma Rose DiGiovine in New Jersey on June 5, 1973. Emma DiGiovine has Polish ancestry and holds American nationality.
She has two siblings named Marc DiGiovine and Brittany DiGiovine. Her Father was a contractor, and her mother was a housewife. Emma DiGiovine graduated from Glassboro High School and attended Rowan University, majoring in broadcast journalism.
Career of Emma DiGiovine
Emma DiGiovine’s career began in 1994 when she started at WPSU-TV Center. She was a reporter/anchor for two years before she went to WWSI in Philadelphia. Then she worked as the main anchor for WWSB, an NBC affiliate in Sarasota, Florida. She got promotion and went to MSNBC in 2004. Where she worked as a co-anchor for the late-night show, The Ed Show. She worked for the same channel between 2005 and 2007 as a political contributor and news anchor. In late 2007, she moved to CBS 4 in New York City, where she hosted her show, The Beat with Arianna Huffington.
In 2015, Emma DiGiovine joined FOX News Channel as a political contributor for Outnumbered on the early-morning show Fox and Friends Weekend. She also co-hosted The Greg Gutfeld Show.
Emma DiGiovine’s Husband
She married Jesse Watters, a well-known American political commentator and journalist. Jesse Watters was born Jesse Christopher Watters to an Irish Catholic family in Philadelphia on November 25, 1976.
He has three siblings named Scott, Jillian and Jordan. Jesse Watters studied at Saint Joseph’s University, where he majored in communications. He later started working as a producer, news anchor and reporter at WWOR in New York City. Also, he worked with AOL.com, The Daily Beast, Huffington Post and Fox News Channel.
Emma DiGiovine’s Net Worth
Her net worth is around $1 million.
1. DiGiovine Is a Former Ballet Dancer & Fitness Model From New Jersey- Emma DiGiovine was born in New Jersey as Emma Rose DiGiovine. She is American by nationality. She completed her high school education at Glassboro High School and later started working for WWSI, where she was a reporter for two years before moving to WWSB as the main anchor.
Her Career Was Launched from the Workplace-
Emma DiGiovine started her career at WPSU-TV Center in York, Pennsylvania.
2. She Was Working on Watters’ Show When They Started Dating & He Was Still Married at the Time- DiGiovine was first appointed as a political contributor of Outnumbered on the show Fox and Friends Weekend. She has also worked as a co-host at The Greg Gutfeld Show. All this while she fell in love with Jesse Watters, a political commentator and journalist. Jesse was still married to someone else during their relationship. He had two kids with his first wife, whom he divorced later.
3. DiGiovine & Watters Have 1 Son & She Appears to Have a Good Relationship With Her 2 Stepdaughters- When the couple decided to go public with their relationship, she appeared on Watters’ show. She talked about her relationship with her parents, husband and kids. Also, she mentioned that she was close to her mom, dad and brother. She also mentioned Jesse being a good stepdad. Emma DiGiovine & Jesse Watters Are Still Married & Not Engaged- The couple seems to be in a good relationship by talking all the time on social media.
4. Watters’ Said He Deflated DiGiovine’s Tires to Get Close to Her Before Claiming He’d Been Joking. Jesse Watters was previously accused of sexism and other offences because he had jokingly suggested that he deflated DiGiovine’s tires to get close to her. He has also been criticized for his comments on sexual harassment and his interviewing style.
About Her Parents-
According to DiGiovine, her mother and Father were hardworking people who always put their family first. She Has Been In a Relationship with Watters for Almost a Decade & They Live in NYC- DiGiovine and Jesse Watters have been together since 2005, and the couple is still married. She Has Also Worked as a Campaign Host & Hosted Her Show at CBS- Emma worked as a political contributor for CBS 4 in New York City, as well as hosting The Beat with Arianna Huffington on CBS 4, where she worked 2005 to 2007.
5. DiGiovine Now Runs a Members-Only Lifestyle Website-
DiGiovine now runs a members-only lifestyle website called The DiG Show. She Also Hosts a Regular Online Podcast on iTunes- Emma is currently the co-host of an online podcast on iTunes called Offended. DiGiovine often talks about her experiences and views on racism, sexism, homophobia and other topics in her podcast. She also works as a regular guest host and spokesperson for various programs, including Fox News Channel’s The Greg Gutfeld Show, FOX Business’ Varney & Co. and The Daily Show With Trevor Noah.
She Recently Got a Massive Raise & is Honored to be back with the Same Network- Emma did two years at CBS 4 as a News Anchor and reporter before moving to MSNBC in late 2004. In 2007, she worked for CBS 4 as a political contributor and host of “The Beat with Arianna Huffington”. Finally, she returned to the same network in 2015 by joining FOX News Channel as a political contributor for Outnumbered on the show Fox and Friends Weekend.
Emma DiGiovine is one of the most popular anchors who has worked for several news channels, both FOX and NBC. She has now started working as a political contributor for the show Fox and Friends Weekend on FOX News Channel. Emma DiGiovine is an American journalist and political commentator who has worked with several news channels, including MSNBC and CBS 4.